This is a tiny version of the actual website. Feel free to scroll, click, and play around.
This site for a Bay Area local gov waste organization educates and informs visitors. Features an interactive game, tour booking, and a unique look and feel.
Check it out:
- Try the custom Search/Translate bar in the upper-right corner of the site!
- The home page slider is a custom draggable slider with animated text and overlaid animated SVG buttons.
- The custom mega menu helps users navigate the wide body of content.
- I built a custom tour booking experience on top of WooCommerce Bookings' solid foundation.
- Take a look at the custom Facility Map.
- Play the Interactive Carts Game I redesigned and rebuilt!
- Visual elements are always crisp and clean — I included vector assets and built elements with CSS whenever possible.
What you can't see:
- Full support for the Gutenberg block editor, including color palettes, block styles, and custom blocks.
- Clean, uncluttered WordPress Admin experience. Minimal dependence on external plugins and libraries. Easy to understand, well documented code base.
- Sidebar navigation menus and landing pages are auto generated based on menu hierarchy.