This is a tiny version of the actual website. Feel free to scroll, click, and play around.
This homebuilder's site features a unique custom theme, custom map, custom sliders, virtual tours, seamless videoconferencing, faceted search, and a powerful relational structure for the back end that keeps everything organized.
Check it out:
- I built an intuitive custom faceted search using FacetWP with custom-styled controls.
- I designed a custom viewer for Matterport 3D virtual tours of model homes. Tours open in an immersive full-window experience with supered property information and Hamlet's logo.
- Created custom carousel sliders using Flickity library. Sliders are touch/drag friendly, fun to use, and custom designed for the site's unique image sizes.
- Built a custom interactive Google Map for the home page.
- Created custom hierarchical photo gallery for the site using the lightGallery modal.
What you can't see:
- I designed a custom admin interface with relational post types, custom taxonomies, and custom ACF fields. Communities, floorplans, and available homes refer to each other in robust ways, making entry of new properties quick and easy.
- I also built a Home Configurator web application for the site, which allows visitors to configure different floorplans, color palettes, and trims, then confirms the users' selections and prints up a custom document with their dream home. Unfortunately, I'm not sure it was ever used, but I may be able to conjure it up if there is any interest.
- Built a custom integrated video communication application for the site using Tokbox / Vonage Video API. Agents can create private rooms and invite homebuyers to video chat with absolutely no downloads and no configuration. With this system, they can provide live virtual tours and conduct meetings with interested homebuyers, right on the Hamlet Homes site.
- Clean, uncluttered WordPress Admin experience. Minimal dependence on external plugins and libraries. Easy to understand, well documented code base.